- For the dough:
- Flour, water, olive oil and salt are mixed and made into a dough.
- Cover the dough with a damp towel and rest for about half an hour.
- For the mortar:
- Thinly cut onion is withered in a pan with a little oil.
- 1 pack of halloumi grated
- When the onion is warm, mix it with grated halloumi, black pepper, finely cut fresh mint and dried mint.
- The dough is divided into 2 meringues and rolled out with a rolling pin.
- Put the mortar on the dough that is rolled out in lumps with the help of a spoon, the second dough is spread and covered.
- The places where the mortar is located will be determined on the dough.
- Cut the dough in a square shape using a cutter or the edge of a plate, leaving the mortar in the middle.
- Doughs are cooked in a pan without oil, over medium heat