Sourdough Olive / Halloumi
- Dough is obtained by mixing flour, milk, olive oil, warm water and sourdough.
- Olives, halloumi, finely cut onion, spring onion leaf, golyandro, spinach, fresh mint and dried mint are added to the dough.
- After the dough is kneaded, it is shaped and placed on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds, black cumin and anise on it
- Cover the tray with a moist towel and let it rest until it is fermented.
- After cooking in a preheated 200 ° C oven for 10 minutes, the oven is lowered to temperature and baked at 150 ° C for half an hour.