Stuffed Zucchini Flowers
It is the perfect time for Stuffed Zucchini Flower, one of the indispensable flavors of Cypriot summers.
- Wash the zucchini flowers and the rice thoroughly and drain.
- Mix in the grated tomatoes, finely chopped onion, and other ingredients.
- With the mixture made, the flowers are filled up to the separation point of the leaves, and the ends are closed so that they overlap. The closed flowers are lined up in the pot so that they do not open.
- Add enough water to cover the flowers in the pot.
- Place a plate on the flowers in the pot, then close the lid of the pot.
- Cook on low heat until the water completely evaporates.