- Colocases are peeled off and wiped with a clean cloth (not washed)
- It is cut into 1 cm thick rings
- Fry the colocases in a pan with oil until they turn slightly pink.
- Take the colocases from the pan, finely chop the onion in the same oil and fry, add the minced meat and fry
- Add tomato paste, finely chopped parsley, salt and black pepper and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- The colocases are lined up in the pot, and the ingredients roasted in the pan are added.
- Add enough water to cover it and cook on low heat.