Kolokas (Taro) Moussakka in the oven
- Taros are peeled off and cut into rings. It is fried in oil. It is taken into a strainer.
- Onions are diced into large pieces.
- Ground beef, onion, and chopped celery stalk are fried in 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Add tomato paste, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
- When the minced meat mixture is cooked, taros are placed in the oven dish.
- Mix with minced meat is added on it and 1/4 glass of water is added to it.
- The lid is closed and the food is placed in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
Cooking time may increase depending on the freshness of the kolocas.