Chicken Kolokas (Taro)
- The colocases are removed and wiped with a clean cloth (not washed).
- It is cut into small pieces by cracking it with a knife as shown in the picture.
- Wash the chickens and drain their water.
- Fry the chickens in a pot with glass of oil, add the tomato paste and fry a little more.
- The colocases are added and mixed thoroughly.
- Add enough water to cover it.
- In an open pot, the colocases are cooked until they are soft. (If a pressure cooker is to be used, it will be cooked for 15-25 minutes).
- After adding salt and lemon, it is boiled for 5 minutes more on low heat.
It is recommended to eat radish with your meal.