Candied Eggplants in Syrup
- Eggplants are peeled and left in carbonated water for 5-6 hours.
- It is washed thoroughly and boiled 3 times by changing the water with cold water each time.
- Unshelled almonds are fried in a pan without oil.
- When the eggplants soften, they are pierced and an almond is placed in them.
- Eggplants are boiled in a pot together with sugar and water, after boiling, cloves are added to them.
- When the paste and syrup have the consistency, add lemon juice, boil a little more and remove from the stove.
- After cooling, it is placed in jars.