- Making cream
- Add starch, flour, sugar and egg yolks into 1 liter of milk, mix well and cook over medium heat (stirring) until bubbles come out.
- When it thickens, cover the bottom and add the vanilla.
- Then cool the pudding, stirring constantly.
- When it cools, add the labneh into it and beat with an electric blender for 2-3 minutes until the cream is ready.
- Mix 1.5 tablespoons of granulated coffee in 1 cup of milk into a bowl
- Dip ladyfinger in coffee and place in your bowl
- Put the ladyfinger that you soaked in coffee milk under your cup, put the cream on top of it and again the ladyfinger, put the cream on top and pour the cocoa on top.
- (Pour the cocoa through a sieve)
Note: milk may foam a little at first, foaming will disappear as you cook